4/22 Post Game

I'd like to see Stanton hit home runs somewhere other than Southern California before declaring anything more than has become the norm for him the last season plus. 

Translation: I can't say it was a meaningless home run, so let me find some other narrative to use to downplay his work.

I don't need to. Has nothing to do with my reply.  Last night you asked if Stanton would hit another meaningless HR.  Since his homers were meaningful you went with this spin now

:lol

nice to see him hit more meaningful homers.

true. 

Hope he doesn't revert back into Dave Kingman (which hasn't really changed) after leaving San Diego. 

Hello Everyone, 

My apologies for missing the game. It got a little hairy following on my phone. 

Very nice win and I hope we can follow it up. A 3-3 trip is far better than 2-4 and beware of Luis Perdomo.

Who hacked you?

Is there a particular reason there is a moderator on a Marlins website who is a Cardinals fan? One who goes out of his/her way to be the antagonist/Skip Bayless type and just generally annoy everyone? Can we please vote him off the island or does he have some compromising photos of Admin? Man up Admin.. nobody likes this jackwagon.

Is there a particular reason there is a moderator on a Marlins website who is a Cardinals fan? One who goes out of his/her way to be the antagonist/Skip Bayless type and just generally annoy everyone? Can we please vote him off the island or does he have some compromising photos of Admin? Man up Admin.. nobody likes this jackwagon.

seconded 

Ratings say otherwise.

Sorry!