Felo Ramirez in Hospital

Fishes on the Pond

Now we know how.....Get Well Soon!  We need you back in Miami!!

1. 29PmzEom_bigger.jpg&key=78aa48e73ad6f5830e2412790e0dcdde170625d4b1a909057296e440c73ae7f1 Joe FrisaroVerified account @JoeFrisaro 18m18 minutes ago

2. Felo is being held at hospital for observation. @Marlins #GetWell

1. From the @Marlins Hall of Fame radio voice Felo Ramirez is stable, no surgery needed after falling while coming off bus at team hotel.

I couldn't find anything either. I listen to him narrating often. I don't even know if he's still in the hospital? Is he in philly still?

He was hospitalized in Delaware, but I'm still looking and can't find anything.  If you do listen to the broadcast please update.  I don't speak Spanish so it wouldn't be helpful for me to listen. 

https://twitter.com/yikyquintana

Basically saying that there is good news, he is getting better but he will stay at the hospital for tests.

It was announced on Tuesday and Wednesday night games that he is doing better but he still is in the hospital.  It was a head injury but obviously more serious than a little bump.  And at 93 anything is major.

Wishing for a speedy recovery and a safe return to Miami

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.