4/30/17 Postgame

Fishes on the Pond

Gotta love it!

Bour turned the Pirates into whores.

TK is a bulldog. 

Super bullpen throws 5 scoreless.

Dee gave the Pirates the D.

Hech is so good, he doesn't even need to know where the ball goes when he hits it. He just gets hits.

Ichiro with a Hall of Fame walk.

AJ Ellis tried.

Big win & our $80 million arm pitches tomorrow.

Order your rings.

Guest Guest
Start the World Series parade, they showed up for a game.

Yes cause when they lose, it means they didn't try or didn't care. If they only tried and cared every day they'd go 162-0.

Guest Guest
Well we know he can still post negative while at the gym...

Oh I'm aware. His life never gets in the way after a loss. He has those post game comments up seconds after the final pitch sometimes.

Oh I'm aware. His life never gets in the way after a loss. He has those post game comments up seconds after the final pitch sometimes.

My interest now is where did the Bour hater go? Just yesterday I was reading someone bashing Bour in an argument concerning Marlins hitting (a proper argument). Don't remember who...

By the way, the Ichiro gift was actually pretty cool when they showed it up close.

The mosaic of photos is awesome. The huge Marlins logo dead center as if all 3,000 hits were all for the Marlins is laughably bad. There's no reason they couldn't have the Mariners and Yankees logos on there as well.

Guest Guest
I am also trying to fix mlb.tv so I can react quickly to everyone in the game threads. You should all be thrilled. 

Fight until it is free

At least we were a full squad right now (except Locke), just look at mets-nats game.

Mets has lots of empty spot on active roster, lol.

True but even though, they are right behind the Marlins. Good to see Ozuna snap out of his struggles of late. Looking for a big game from Giancarlo soon... He's due.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.