Boycott The Team

Erick

My wife is legitimately furious at me because of the tantrum I threw. 

I've really tried to stay calm this season and improve on that but this was the last straw. 

Not only are we desperate for wins right now but that lead went up in smoke in a flash. It was barely 5 minutes and they had the game tied. 

Mattingly was horrific tonight. He got greedy and instead of trying to execute to score those two leadoff runners in the 5th and 6th we got nothing. 

Ultimately Ziegler completed failed but still. 

Finally, the at bats in the 8th and 9th were like they didn't feel like playing anymore. 

8 of 10 now and meanwhile the Nationals are just cruising. Amazing what starting pitching can do. 

The Rockies are really fun to watch

Let's go Rockies! Proud of Mike Dunn. He left Loria's Curse and joined a real super bullpen, led by Greg Holland whom this front office never considered signing.

Loria and Mike Hill should go blow each other. 

This is the dumbest team in the history of baseball.

The franchise player has been in the league for a long, long time and still looks like a little leaguer on sliders away.

Martin Prado hitting 2nd because he hits groundballs, which make for great double plays when our speedy leadoff hitter gets on base, which he rarely does get on base. But hey, at least he's fast.

Hechavarria and Tom Koehler are among the longest tenured players in franchise history and they both suck.

Also, I've never seen a team shift and have it backfire as often as it happens to this dumbass team. Why were they even shifting tonight anyway in double play situations? Ziegler gets groundballs and double plays so let's fuck up the infield alignment. At least two of the hits would've been double plays in a normal alignment. 

Oh yeah, how could I forget? Our pitching staff should walk more hitters, especially with the bases loaded. Nice to see the opposing team draw walks, which is something this dumbass team can't do.

Yea,we're just fans,we're not the PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL PEOPLE in the dugout,so we're not as knowing baseball as those people,so when we think it's time to change pitcher than it's absolutely not the right timing to do it for those professionals,so they ALWAYS be right even to lose a fucking winning able game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all called me an idiot for saying it was all over on May 1st

Thank you, Nostradamus, for telling everyone you knew the Marlins weren't going to be good. 

How did you figure that out on your own?

Hint:  you didn't. 

And as far as this game goes.........brutal beat but Ziegler got ground ball singled to death.  It happens.  

Guest Guest
Thank you, Nostradamus, for telling everyone you knew the Marlins weren't going to be good. 

How did you figure that out on your own?

Hint:  you didn't. 

And as far as this game goes.........brutal beat but Ziegler got ground ball singled to death.  It happens.  

Lol, if that were the case I wouldn't have gotten so much heat for saying the season was over.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.