Blow The Whole Thing Up

But I'm having a hard time recalling a more unenjoyable one month span in Marlins history.

that month where Girardi put Matt Herges into every single the game where the Marlins had the lead late, like 15 games, and he blew it every single time

:hill :hill :hill

that month where Girardi put Matt Herges into every single the game where the Marlins had the lead late, like 15 games, and he blew it every single time

:hill :hill :hill

But I would say 2003 right when Torborg was let go. Putting in Vladimir Nunez in every single game and blowing every single game. Was also around when AJ got hurt.

This is why I am upset with the current situation and see it as absolutely hopeless. The on the field talent sucks, but there is literally nobody in the minors.

The Marlins have had a lot of shitty, frustrating losing seasons but at least during them we would be able to say "well, so and so are tearing up the minors and will be ready soon." Most of those seasons sucked but there was always optimism for three seasons ahead when new talent would be ready.

It's hard to say anything positive about the future of the franchise other than the fact that Hill and Beinfest won't be calling the shots anymore.

We hope

I've been a diehard Marlins fan for 20 years.   I will continue to be a diehard fan.

But I'm having a hard time recalling a more unenjoyable one month span in Marlins history.

The 1998 team felt like lightning in a bottle compared to this. 

I've been a diehard Marlins fan for 21 years,so I think I need at least give the new owner a CHANCE,though it would be the FOURTH owner in their brief history…

It's just embarassing when the Front Office says ok, we don't have great starting pitching so we'll assemble a formidable bullpen. Then they fail to sign a marquee name like Chapman or Jensen. They then say they'll go for strong depth but Tazawa and Ziegler (of late) have absolutely flopped.

To summarise, it just highlights how inept our management is but we all knew that anyway.

As I've said before, not all fire sales and rebuilds work. The last two we had brought in a lot of good players but the team needs to keep a good team on the field and constantly have young players waiting in the wings. 

We definitely need some changes but I think the outfield and Realmuto should not be moved. 

I've been a diehard Marlins fan for 21 years,so I think I need at least give the new owner a CHANCE,though it would be the FOURTH owner in their brief history…

The problem is that the Marlins are cursed with the type of owners they had. 

Huizenga was an asshole greedy focker and a dick.

we thought Henry would be the solution for the Marlinbs but turned out to be a complete wimp

Loria is a complete thieve and a cheap focker 

This has been the absolute worst experience as a Marlins fan because this team not only sucks presently, but also has no future as presently constructed. There needs to be a fire sale. 

Nah, with this rotation expectations still weren't high.  But agree future is not bright either.