Marlins Man's Guest Flashes Pitcher

I was wondering when someone was going to post this, fantastic. 

I mean with our rotation?  This should be done every home game.  Forget analytics, this is the kind of strategic thinking we need down here. 

Relocate the Clevelander to behind home plate.

Foul poles = stripper poles.

What a joke.  When a middle age guy has young girls hanging with him, he deludes himself in thinking it is his super looks and tremendous personality.  Does he think they really think he is cool and hot?  Otherwise, I saw something similar to this at a Red Sox game a few years back.  As to getting a look on TV, cmon guys, we can all go online these days, so this was not thrilling, just annoying.

What a joke.  When a middle age guy has young girls hanging with him, he deludes himself in thinking it is his super looks and tremendous personality.  Does he think they really think he is cool and hot?  Otherwise, I saw something similar to this at a Red Sox game a few years back.  As to getting a look on TV, cmon guys, we can all go online these days, so this was not thrilling, just annoying.

Marlins man knows exactly who he is. He's been interviewed, and has told his story. There is no delusion here. In addition to rarely taking insanely hot women to games, he also does the same with random fans, and kids in need. The guy donates a ton of money and helps raise a ton of money. He's been a fan of the marlins forever. The only reason someone could hate marlins man is penis or wallet envy. Also everyone who does't like the fish. 

I think Marlins Man means well and brings positive exposure to the team but he sure has an exhibitionist side that can be annoying. He doesn't exactly do his good things and then stay out of the spotlight. He loves to jump in front of the spotlight and it can irk people at times. More than once I've seen him post his "upcoming schedule" on social media for anyone who wants to follow him or go meet him. He's starting to consider himself more of a celebrity than just a good citizen. With that said, I don't hate him because I think this is just who he is and he still has good intentions... but his antics can still be irritating.

“I told the girls next time the Marlins were on national TV I’d bring them. But the Marlins were never on national TV because they suck.”

I'm sure the Marlins will be happy with that quote lol.

You should ask marlins man to take you to a game. I'd love to see you in a bikini. 

“I told the girls next time the Marlins were on national TV I’d bring them. But the Marlins were never on national TV because they suck.”

I'm sure the Marlins will be happy with that quote lol.

LMAO did he really say that? I'd argue it because they were on national TV on Opening Week and plenty of crap teams get on national TV but yeah I know what he meant.