Cash Me On TV, Howbowdah?

A few pics I took at the game here:

I know it's popular to shit on the Marlins as a whole and sometimes David Samson in particular, but they hooked me up with amazing tickets when they had no obligation to, and Samson has always responded to my emails and been way nicer than he needs to be.

[ATTACH]1483._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1484._xfImport[/ATTACH]

20170518_212517.thumb.jpg.f8f516f04816e0c10373a59f0036b519.jpg

20170518_215334.thumb.jpg.57445d488514985b235b59652586b0e5.jpg

A few pics I took at the game here:

I know it's popular to shit on the Marlins as a whole and sometimes David Samson in particular, but they hooked me up with amazing tickets when they had no obligation to, and Samson has always responded to my emails and been way nicer than he needs to be.

[ATTACH]1483[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1484[/ATTACH]

I found that out myself first hand. He's a great dude who isn't popular from the decisions and the public face he has to put out.

He singlehandedly helped me meet Mike Piazza, took me out onto the field himself and introduced me. He joked to me never to say a word about it. He's approachable and accessible for such a high ranking position in any team. 

I can't thank him enough, for everything throughout the years. 

Then again, others only see what the news depicts. 

He probably owns one. There's nothing wrong with wearing nostalgic items as well.

Yea I love the teal shirts. I still have and routinely wear to this day the teal promo shirts from 1999 or 2000 or 2001 for the 1st 15,000 fans. It's the season with the slogan "Every day. Every game. All heart." My whole family went, I was around 10 and nobody else in the family likes them so I have all of them. Love the old colors and "Marlins" embroidering.

The old Marlins jerseys are just a sore subject for me. I likely react to strongly about it. 

When I see someone at Marlins Park wearing a teal Marlins jersey or shirt I immediately think one of two things:

-this person goes to one Marlins game or less per year 

or

-this person hates the new uniforms and is wearing teal as some sort of protest

*I'm aware SongInTheAir is at Dodgers Stadium in this photo. 

The old Marlins jerseys are just a sore subject for me. I likely react to strongly about it. 

When I see someone at Marlins Park wearing a teal Marlins jersey or shirt I immediately think one of two things:

-this person goes to one Marlins game or less per year 

or

-this person hates the new uniforms and is wearing teal as some sort of protest

*I'm aware SongInTheAir is at Dodgers Stadium in this photo. 

Pretty ignorant ways to think really. I own a bunch of the old stuff and also own the new stuff. I would proudly wear either one.

Pretty ignorant ways to think really. I own a bunch of the old stuff and also own the new stuff. I would proudly wear either one.

I don't think it's ignorant- face it jack- me and you are in the minority. 

I like my old school stuff, but I love the new colors and the actual use of colors after being Rockies or White Sox lite for years. 

Most people wear the old teal as a protest- in one way or another, or they just don't want to buy something new and support the new owner. 

DTrain is generally right though. I mean it's not always the case but the two scenarios he mentioned are very common when you see the old gear at Marlins Park. Either it's a protest and they refuse to wear the new stuff or they literally haven't gone to a game in the last decade so they just grabbed their old Marlins stuff from the corner of their closet and just wore that, and might not even realize that the team has changed their look.