Sign in to follow this  
HanleyDavidson

Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident

I agree with you guys, this is not just any player. This is who we want every player to be like.

so many things going through my head from the last week that are just sucker punches. Not that they were done on purpose but we on here and the team and media spoke about shutting him down, will he pitch again this season, was Tuesday his last game as a marlin, would he even be on the team next year, the thought that he had to have an innings limit, could he pitch in the postseason and so on and it's all the worse when the end result is literally death. It's so tragic. So horrible

Most text messages I ever got in a morning. I can tell how much people loved Jose.

Just now, Admin said:

Most text messages I ever got in a morning. I can tell how much people loved Jose.

same...thought  something happened to a family member (sort of was i guess)

Just now, Hotcorner said:

I think he'd announced like 5 days ago that he and his girlfriend were expecting.

He did

Just now, SilverBullet1929 said:

I "can't" wait to eventually hear from his teammates. Its gonna hurt and I'm gonna die listening to it but I'm sure the words will be so powerful

Eduardo spoke on SC this morning and it killed me.