Dee Gordon calls Marlins moves embarrassing

I didn’t ask for this . . . It’s terrible, it’s almost — I’m not even going to say almost. It’s embarrassing. It’s embarrassing. I don’t want to bash anyone, but what’s happened is not good . . . No disrespect to anybody, but those are your best three players. You let them go, not because they underperformed. But because of something you can’t take care of.

http://mlb.nbcsports.com/2017/12/21/dee-gordon-calls-the-marlins-moves-embarrassing/

It's amazing how many players can't understand why these moves were done. The team sucked and wasn't getting better. I don't think this stuff is so out of the ordinary at all.

It's articles like this that will want to motivate Yelich and Realmuto to wanna leave. 

Why doesn't Gordon really address the matter and say Thank you to an organization that stood behind him after his "embarassing" PED issue. How he signed an extension with us and a couple months later gets busted and gets suspended 80 games.