Morosi: Yelich & Realmuto being shopped

SilverBullet

Honestly why are you guys fans of this team anymore?  And by extension, why do you still come to this website?  Getting used to the rebuild is part of the process and it appears you guys have missed the boat.  Just go root for another team already because the game of hating every potential move or move already made is becoming grossly tiresome and overplayed.

It's just like you're difficult to end a marriage even you're very unsatisfied with this,at least it's like it to me.

Yea,just go ahead and laughing at everyone with different thinking,just can't wait to see the face of all you guys if this team didn't make it to the playoffs after FIVE YEARS !!!

I wish you would go away for five years. You continue to bash the team over and over knowing they are not going to be good for awhile yet still stick around. Your on the brink of insanity.

Addressing the original topic...

This is it the right move, see what you can get and shop both players. Start with Yelich and than JT. Also DO NOT attach a bad contract to either one that has been suggested by some articles. I would rather them absorb the contract of Zeigler, Tazawa or Prado then lessen the return on a Yelich or JT haul. The fact of the matter is that these guys aren't happy and them going on Social media and speaking to others around them is only gonna highten that. Many people are bashing the Marlins and isn't 2013 when these players were in the minors. They have established themselves as good players and they wanna win.

Time to add budding new stars to the team. Marlins receive Soto and Kieboom from Nats, along with final year and $10M of Weiters. Nats get Realmuto and Tazawa or Ziegler. This deal breaks close to even $ wise, but Marlins get true #1 and #2 prospects for the future.  Yelich to Atlanta for two of top five pitching prospects. Castro to MILW for OF prospect. Straily to SD for the return of Chris Paddack.

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Attendance might even be higher in 2018. After all, the South Florida Yankees fans may just go out to watch Jeter's team. It's not like the number of New Yorkers down there is fewer than the number of 2017 Marlins fans! 

Guest CHRISTYTOD
They need to bring back the logo in your avatar. It is the best step to bringing back a WS team.

I couldn't agree more. I despise the new unis, stadium colors et al.

Attendance might even be higher in 2018. After all, the South Florida Yankees fans may just go out to watch Jeter's team. It's not like the number of New Yorkers down there is fewer than the number of 2017 Marlins fans! 

I actually think some Yankee fans will show up, just like when Mets fan show up more then Marlin fans when the Mets come to play, its pathetic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.