Fangraphs: The Marlins could be tanking the right way

good talk

There's absolutely no possibility that we will have one of the best farm teams in baseball. After failing to garner top prospects, whilst still in a nosedive firesale, even if the Marlins got great prospects at full value for their remaining players, the farm system would almost certainly fall short of "great" due to having no depth in its "greatness."

There's absolutely no possibility that we will have one of the best farm teams in baseball. After failing to garner top prospects, whilst still in a nosedive firesale, even if the Marlins got great prospects at full value for their remaining players, the farm system would almost certainly fall short of "great" due to having no depth in its "greatness."

we'd be getting 10-15 more prospects in this hypothetical scenario that we went with a full tear down, if not more.

To have one of the best farm systems in MLB as you so incorrectly predicted they'd have, you do indeed need some "big time prospects" mixed in.

i understand that, I was responding to you saying that JT and Yelich are the only ones who would bring back big time prospects.  First, that's inaccurate, and second, i was making the point that just because you wouldnt get big time prospects back for certain guys doesnt mean you can't get back solid pieces at all.  There are prospects with value all over baseball that are good prospects, just not top 100 guys.

Quantity doesn't equate to quality. You must have went to the Mike Hill class.

Arguing with you is fucking useless. Im saying we could get both in getting multiple big time guys for Yelich and JT and 10-15 guys total for the entire bunch of players in this hypothetical scenario because he said we would have no depth in his post. 

So when I make solid points and prove you wrong or ignorant, you either tell me that my reading comprehension is bad or that I shouldn't post. 

im telling you posts are useless and the vast majority of the time youre trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

It is hilarious how zero people side with you and yet you still believe you make sense and have an ounce of intelligence.

I've said pretty much the exact same thing Lou has said multiple times in the last few days.  And you act as if your opinions or the fact that people dont agree with me on an online message board has any impact on me.  I am struggling to find the words to adequately illustrate how little your opinion means to me.

Yet you keep replying to me.

MarlinsLou seems universally respected here outside of Das Texan, while you seem universally pitied.

And again, I can not adequately express how little i care about your opinion of me or the opinion of people on an online marlins message board.  

He constantly says one thing and then says he didn't say it. Zero credibility. Stop licking his ballsack.

...kind of like how you said i didnt say something in this very thread and then I proved you wrong by posting exactly what i wrote and you immediately moved the goal posts?  something something reading comprehension.

Actually I asked you to show me proof, and you responded by telling me to find it. There's your favorite phrase again. You're a one-trick idiot.

1.  Youre the one saying i said something, the burden of proof is on you to say i said that.

2.  I did your job for you, and proved you wrong earlier.  You were misquoting something i said in various threads for weeks and then i showed you i never said that.

To elaborate, this was your post when i proved what you have been saying i said for weeks wrong.  you immediately deflected and moved the goal posts to a completely different topic.  Are you gonna admit you misquoted what i said in multiple threads as your way of trying to be a fucking online tough guy to some random person?

Reminder folks, he doesn't care about me.

Internet tough guy? lol wow some snowflake needs his mommy.

i still dont give 2 shits about you, and it doesnt surprise me in the least that youre the type of person to use the word snowflake.

I have no idea what this means, but I can just assume. No, I am not a conservative and no I don't feel like talking politics with you either. I meant it as you're a weakling that hides in the corner at the first sign of a disagreement. Not whatever it means in 2018.

Im a weakling that hides in the corner at the first sign of a disagreement?  Yet the only posts i really make here go against what most people here say about the new ownership?  Sounds about right.  Ever considered that I just really dont give a shit about your opinion or your opinion of me and i find talking about this team with you to be one of the greatest wastes of time?