Christian Yelich traded to the Brewers for Brinson, Diaz, Harrison, Yamamoto

Erick

I’d just like to point out that after this trade, the identity of this franchise has completely changed. 

With the talent in this organization, it’s is very realistic to think by 2020 we could have a potent line up with speed and power, a bullpen with some power arms and a rotation full of 3/4s that just need to get us through 6 innings. 

This formula has never failed (see Royals, Kansas City). We should be very excited about our future! 

They'll win it all in 2109. Reap the benefitsof your username then

They hired that other guy. This was the other guy

While I was being facetious with my praise of Hill, you don't know that this was Denbo and not Hill.

Denbo probably was involved but you don't know to what extent or how much was Denbo and how much was Hill. Hill and Denbo work together along with several others below them.

People can't just see the bad trades and say oh that was Hill and then see the good trades and say that was Denbo. That's not how this works. 

So where's Joel Sherman to talk about our "thin" front office after getting Brinson? 

I don't think this is a bad trade, but what are you saying here exactly?

The Marlins traded an awesome, incredibly affordable player for Brinson. If the Marlins hadn't gotten a player of his caliber in return, there would be riots at the ballpark if the team actually had fans.

I don't think this is a bad trade, but what are you saying here exactly?

The Marlins traded an awesome, incredibly affordable player for Brinson. If the Marlins hadn't gotten a player of his caliber in return, there would be riots at the ballpark if the team actually had fans.

Just messing with Sherman honestly.