Prado and Riddle begin camp in "rehab protocol"

Admin

These two guys and Chen have been injured since early last summer and still aren't 100%. I know this isn't the case at all but it's like if none of them are even trying to get healthy. Like if they forgot to rehab in the off-season. Like procrastinating on your school project and suddenly it's the night before the due date. So upsetting. 

These two guys and Chen have been injured since early last summer and still aren't 100%. I know this isn't the case at all but it's like if none of them are even trying to get healthy. Like if they forgot to rehab in the off-season. Like procrastinating on your school project and suddenly it's the night before the due date. So upsetting. 

It's not fair to blame on the players for the injuries,it's just not their fault.

I would give both these guys passes as I feel they are doing whatever is necessary, ( I do not know, nor does anyone else-just a gut feeling) unlike Chen, who seems to be doing as little as possible and stay within any guidelines of what is necessary or required to keep getting paid.  After how many years of doing the same thing with the same negative results will Chen realize that if he wants to be at his best he needs to be doing something else, as long as he is not jeopardizing his health.  No one would advocate that.