Mattingly tells Bryce Harper to mind his own business

SonOfJack

bryce aint wrong

He is. Because he is basically saying the same thing that the fans at the town hall were saying along with Stanton. But we all know we needed more than 2 pitchers. And even then we wouldn't be able to compete with the Nationals.

He needs to worry about his Nationals and actually trying to get them out of the first round. 

Marlins players and coaches are getting pretty ballsy with some of their comments lately. Maybe it's arrogance, maybe they're being defensive but I like it. They seem like they're not taking kindly to some of the cliched cheap shots against them and I like that they're using it as motivation and speaking with pride and with a chip on their shoulders. 

All we needed was 2 top of the rotation free agent signings to decide to sign here although we were already losing significant money, have no one get injured becuase we had 0 depth, and have Stanton and Ozuna have career years again and we might have been able to get a wild card!!!  What were we thinking?!?

All we needed was 2 top of the rotation free agent signings to decide to sign here although we were already losing significant money, have no one get injured becuase we had 0 depth, and have Stanton and Ozuna have career years again and we might have been able to get a wild card!!!  What were we thinking?!?

This sums it up. 

Not sure why people are criticizing mattingly for his response. U can’t let some dude just try y’all and get away with it. I wouldn’t respect you as my manager/coach. 

Yea I don't care what Harper said but I'd have a bigger problem with Mattingly not responding at all. Gotta be respectful but can't be too soft either... that was a Mike Redmond problem I think. And I'm ok with the players and coaches being a little defensive lately. They have every right to fire back when all they've heard for months is that they're a minor league team. 

Somebody forward Bryce Harper some propaganda ASAP.

So they/he said their was 4 or 5 of us pushing the Jeter propaganda right? Who are we? You and I, @fish20 @SonOfJack and who else? 

I need to know so I know how many containers of Kool-Aid to buy for our next meeting. 

@SonOfJack do you mind bringing the Doritos? Original flavor only please.