Lee to AAA; Shuck Recalled; Cooper to 60-Day DL

canada-marlin24

Yeah why hasn’t van Skype been brought up? Harper has more home runs than this entire team, they need someone with some fucking pop on the bench. I’m glad they got rid of lee. Now get rid of wallach, Peters, Despaigne, o Grady, and Rivera and begin the process of trimming all the fat off the roster (pun most definitely intended regarding peters....kid’s a bathtub plug who throws like a bitch) 

Yeah why hasn’t van Skype been brought up? Harper has more home runs than this entire team, they need someone with some fucking pop on the bench. I’m glad they got rid of lee. Now get rid of wallach, Peters, Despaigne, o Grady, and Rivera and begin the process of trimming all the fat off the roster (pun most definitely intended regarding peters....kid’s a bathtub plug who throws like a bitch) 

I think Despaigne is a nice long relief piece. 

I think Despaigne is a nice long relief piece. 

I thought so too till I realized he has absolutely no balls on that mound. He nibbles with bullshit till he has three balls on the hitter then tries to get 93 down the middle and gets hurt. It’s getting harder and harder to fool Mlb hitters with anything less than a 95 mph fastball to build off of. Clearly there are exceptions, but hitters are getting ridiculously good at hitting 

Wow, at least give the guy a chance.

Erick has never been one to give a guy "a chance" so to speak. Although I will say his minor league numbers don't speak much to give confidence upon. Sure a decent average but an unsustainable [most likely] walk rate and no power with not great baserunning instincts, eh.

Erick has never been one to give a guy "a chance" so to speak. Although I will say his minor league numbers don't speak much to give confidence upon. Sure a decent average but an unsustainable [most likely] walk rate and no power with not great baserunning instincts, eh.

Yeah, the guy can’t hit. Best case scenario is 4th OF’er if his defense is legit. 

Still pretty bummed about Cooper. This was a huge year for him considering his age. 

same, especially cause it looks like if he just rested instead of playing the 2 days after he got hit he might not have reinjured it.  He finally got a big time chance after toiling in the minors for years and its unfortunate.  He'll get a chance though when he comes back and we trade Bour before the deadline.