4/16 Marlins at Yankees

THRILLHO

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Why doesn't Smith just pitch a 70-pitch first inning and then he can be done for the night.....hit the showers......head out on the town. 

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Disgusting. I find myself rooting for a no-hitter for the Yankees and a 3-strikeout night for Mike Stanton.  I can see this MLB TV not being renewed next month!  lol

Guest CHRISTYTOD
It may be challenged. The 1998 team looked better than this.

I really don't think it will remain this bad once we get some of our starters back off the DL, but I am just annoyed to look this ridiculous at Yankee Stadium. It's a pride thing.....we look like a joke.....oh wait..........

This is what the MLB owners invited by knowingly approving an ownership group that would crater the team. Hope they’re happy with the shitshow they created. It’s going on the road.

there's ton of tickets available to the game tomorrow available online for $3. Yankee Stadium. $3.

Place looks pretty empty today.

i figured. i haven't turned on the game. watching the heat.

but to be fair the weather's shitty in nyc today. it was pouring all morning and then it's just been overcast and windy all afternoon. 

i figured. i haven't turned on the game. watching the heat.

but to be fair the weather's shitty in nyc today. it was pouring all morning and then it's just been overcast and windy all afternoon. 

So people just ate the tickets then? I doubt Yanks rely on walkups much normally. Also tomorrow is supposed to be shitty weather too?

So people just ate the tickets then? I doubt Yanks rely on walkups much normally. Also tomorrow is supposed to be shitty weather too?

pretty much. well, they threw them on stubhub and vividseats and whatever for under 10 bucks and tried to get rid of them... and couldn't. so now tickets for tomorrow are going for under 5

pretty much. well, they threw them on stubhub and vividseats and whatever for under 10 bucks and tried to get rid of them... and couldn't. so now tickets for tomorrow are going for under 5

Can't blame them, who wants to watch this dogshit team? They have 79 other games to see instead there.

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Wow, Cyggy - that is surprising. I'll probably stay with it for half a year or something like that. it's a good filler to get to my next lame team's season (Dolphins)  hahaha