A few questions to help me out (I'm British)

From the Woo

Hey everyone,

Without boring people with too many details, I have been a Marlins fan since I first went to Florida in 1998. I haven't had the closest eye on the game in reason years but I have once again found my love for the game. The stats both fascinate and confuse me. The depth some fans go into are amazing. Although it's not the best season i'm enjoying watching the team, apart from a few 9th inning brain farts. 

Anyway, a couple of questions to help me out.

Which players would you like to see stay and see out the project?

Who would you ditch?

What are peoples realistic goals for the team?

Why are the Marlins so overlooked by people?

Thank you in advance

Which players would you like to see stay and see out the project? J.T. and Alcantara

Who would you ditch? Brinson and Chen

What are peoples realistic goals for the team? A Steady contender with competitive rosters.

Why are the Marlins so overlooked by people? Unprecedented player sales and a moron GM

Anyway, a couple of questions to help me out.

Which players would you like to see stay and see out the project? Anyone who is young, cheap and controlled for over 5 years

Who would you ditch? Anyone who we can sell for prospects (so Realmuto, Castro, maybe Bour)

What are peoples realistic goals for the team? #1 overall draft pick this year

Why are the Marlins so overlooked by people? Low attendance, only made the playoffs twice, inconsistency, bad leadership since its founding

Thank you in advance

What are peoples realistic goals for the team?

My only goal at this point is improvement every year.

No matter how bad we may be in 2018 my goal and desire is just being better in 2019 and then better than that in 2020 and so on.

Never regressing year to year for quite some time should be the ultimate goal in my opinion.

Never regressing year to year for quite some time should be the ultimate goal in my opinion.

Nah, you're drunk. The only realistic/acceptable result of this rebuild is winning the 2019-2027 World Series and Lewis Brinson winning 14 straight batting titles. Dummy.

Nah, you're drunk. The only realistic/acceptable result of this rebuild is winning the 2019-2027 World Series and Lewis Brinson winning 14 straight batting titles. Dummy.

How is Brinson going to even win one when he's destined to be  a career .155 hitter?! Checkmate bro!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.