Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

4/7 Game Thread Marlins vs Mets

3 minutes ago, CoastieMike said:

Keith Hernandez saying the pitching change Marlins made is why games take so long, he doesn't understand why you'd take out a pitcher who only allowed 1 HR in a 7-2 game.

I fucking hate listening to him.

I hate this aholes comments , and what bothers me is that fucking Manfred only hears this 

1 minute ago, Michael said:

If it were the Mets doing that -- "this is a smart move. Your pitcher gives up a home run, you give him one more batter to get out, and if he does, he leaves on a good note."

Him and Darling are terrible. At least Waltz keeps it somewhat neutral. These guys are such homers, any move the Mets make is brilliant. 

Darling said earlier about Stanton's DL stint being a standard operating procedure and he doesn't expect him to play 120 games this year lol.

4 minutes ago, CoastieMike said:

Keith Hernandez saying the pitching change Marlins made is why games take so long, he doesn't understand why you'd take out a pitcher who only allowed 1 HR in a 7-2 game.

I fucking hate listening to him.

That guy was not better than Scoop.

Just now, CoastieMike said:

Him and Darling are terrible. At least Waltz keeps it somewhat neutral. These guys are such homers, any move the Mets make is brilliant. 

Darling said earlier about Stanton's DL stint being a standard operating procedure and he doesn't expect him to play 120 games this year lol.

Darling loves to hear himself talk. He says waaaay too much whenever explaining anything.

1 minute ago, CoastieMike said:

In a game they played like a shit,I give them a pass to said those shit.