Tayron Guerrero

Erick

Players would likely perform poorly in Atlantic City. I imagine there is no professional team there for reasons similar to why it has taken the leagues a while to acquiesce to a team in Las Vegas.

They had a team in the Atlantic League in the past, the Atlantic City Surf.

When I was in little league, I hated playing in the cold/AC. Your lungs freeze up and everything just hurts. I'd rather sweat my ass off.

I don't think Marlins Park is *that* cold on the field though. I could be mistaken but I get the sense that it's cool and comfortable on the field but not "cold." I mean there's literally no AC vents anywhere near the field. 

It is likely hot on the field, the players sweat a ton even on the "indoors" days.

You'll still sweat when it's cool. Your body will be warmed up and needs to cool (it's why you sweat in a gym). The problem is that the air you're taking in is cold, so your lungs will be cold. It feels almost like a sore throat.

You'll still sweat when it's cool. Your body will be warmed up and needs to cool (it's why you sweat in a gym). The problem is that the air you're taking in is cold, so your lungs will be cold. It feels almost like a sore throat.

I'm aware but as Silver pointed out there are no vents directly above the field. It is likely in the mid-to-high 80s on the field and also humid even on the "indoor" days.