Realmuto traded to Phillies

You called it extortion previously when they allegedly tried to do with other teams what you're now proposing they do.

they are getting a top 30 prospect, a guy i dont like and maybe a top 7 system prospect.

hardly the extortion of demanding multiple top 50/100 guys.

Lol, but really, where are the formatting tools for that?  I'm not seeing them anywhere, I just see Bold/Italic/Underline and the usual quote buttons.

Are you on your phone or high? lol Because if you just hit reply on your computer all the quotes, alignment, font size and color, bold, italics, underline... it's all there right on top of the gray sqaure.

Are you on your phone or high? lol Because if you just hit reply on your computer all the quotes, alignment, font size and color, bold, italics, underline... it's all there right on top of the gray sqaure.

[ATTACH]2695._xfImport[/ATTACH]/monthly_2019_02/image.png.3d6e3c8039d6741f9a0ba11568c03bde.png" data-ratio="56.49">This is what I see.

image.png.ad0bdeacf58f45c3761ba2064c37e789.png

Just now, el_gmac said:

Mutts and Larry

[MEDIA=twitter]1093593918783016962[/MEDIA]

We aren't going to compete in the next 2 years so it doesn't really matter where we trade him to. If anything he'll help the Phillies beat us more often to guarantee us that worse record to get better picks. 

And then in two years when he's a FA and we hopefully begin sniffing progress, who knows where he'll end up. So we did absolutely the right thing in getting the best return possible and not worrying about divisions or where he went.