Realmuto traded to Phillies

Alfaro’s one of the best pitch framers in the league.

And bad at blocking balls and controlling pitches.  

And thats a curious stat anyway, scouts say that its one of the aspects of his game he needs to work on (his overall receiving skills)

Sixto and Alfaro alone isn’t bad for JT. If they were to get one of the other guys from heymans tweet it’s a steal. Granted all the guys may end up being a bust but on paper it looks good. 

No, you need that third/fourth piece. Sixto is a high upside guy. Alfaro too. You need a third piece to make the risks worthwhile.

@Das Texan would have called this extortion if the deal wasn’t close. Because it looks like it’ll happen, he’s shitting on at least some of the players coming back. 

hey I think sanchez is a huge get.  

I'm just not high on alfaro overall as a player.  if the phillies valued him, they wouldnt be jumping at the chance to upgrade over him and including a top 30 prospect to upgrade from him.  

if they can land another top 7 phillie prospect they really do well.

hey I think sanchez is a huge get.  

I'm just not high on alfaro overall as a player.  if the phillies valued him, they wouldnt be jumping at the chance to upgrade over him and including a top 30 prospect to upgrade from him.  

if they can land another top 7 phillie prospect they really do well.

You called it extortion previously when they allegedly tried to do with other teams what you're now proposing they do.