Marlins Park Renovation Updates

rmc523

No one has mentioned how the organization brought the center field wall in. It used to be 418 now its 407 based on the renderings shown yesterday. 

It's been 407 for a few years since they brought the fences in....that said, I did check to see if they brought them in further with this revamp, and they didn't.

https://www.fangraphs.com/fantasy/a-look-into-the-new-marlins-park-dimensions/

No one has mentioned how the organization brought the center field wall in. It used to be 418 now its 407 based on the renderings shown yesterday. 

It's been 407 for a few years since they brought the fences in....that said, I did check to see if they brought them in further with this revamp, and they didn't.

Just noticed. There is a website that is compering yesterday’s released redering with 2018 ballpark but the picture shown has the old dimensions. I made the mistake of not doing a little research.

But i have to say, if they are thinking about bringing the walls in, this is the perfect time to do it.

Just noticed. There is a website that is compering yesterday’s released redering with 2018 ballpark but the picture shown has the old dimensions. I made the mistake of not doing a little research.

But i have to say, if they are thinking about bringing the walls in, this is the perfect time to do it.

Not trying to be funny but for a few days every article about the outfield changes has said they're painting the walls blue... but are they really painting them? Isn't that like a plastic type of tarp material? Wouldn't they just change the green material to a blue one? It bugs me that people keep using the word painting for this.

Not trying to be funny but for a few days every article about the outfield changes has said they're painting the walls blue... but are they really painting them? Isn't that like a plastic type of tarp material? Wouldn't they just change the green material to a blue one? It bugs me that people keep using the word painting for this.

Because they think this team would do anything in the way relatively cheap…

Because they think this team would do anything in the way relatively cheap…

Well, they'd paint the non - cushioned parts of the wall, but yeah, they'd put new colored material there.

Well, they'd paint the non - cushioned parts of the wall, but yeah, they'd put new colored material there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.