Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

I like the Home white.  Im not big on piping down the buttons and I prefer a clean collar.  The sleeve piping looks good. I see they didn’t have the fish on the M which makes the jersey less team specific and more city specific.  I had done several versions of the white and the piping looked ok on it but I’m fine with a plain look. I guess I really want to like these 

It’s weird that the Marlins had to be “first” to release the logo but they are ok with these shit quality pictures being the first we see of the unis. 

Yeah they aren’t doing themselves any favors by the first reaction being dark/grainy/shorty cellphone pics. 

With Th that said. The white looks the best judging by the horrible pictures. I’m not liking the blue as of now I’ll reserve further judgement for the official reveal. 

I wonder if the blue is BP or not. I like it but the wordmark would look great on that blue base. If its not an in game jersey I'm sure eventually it will be. 

I love the fish logo on the sleeve. Simple and sharp.

The black jersey probably looks better in person but I already see it getting tweaked in a year or two and changing the details to blue.

The white and gray jerseys are sharp but need a  touch more color. Blue numbers would be amazing on the front lower left side.

The use of less piping makes a clean look reminiscent of the As Dodgers Cardinals and Indians except none of those teams use black wordmarks so their primary colors pop better. I would love to see the home white wordmark change to blue but I see why it wont happen as the theme is darkness and nightlife so in that case they backed themselves into a corner and forced the wordmark to have to be black. 

I wonder if the blue is BP or not. I like it but the wordmark would look great on that blue base. If its not an in game jersey I'm sure eventually it will be. 

I love the fish logo on the sleeve. Simple and sharp.

The black jersey probably looks better in person but I already see it getting tweaked in a year or two and changing the details to blue.

The white and gray jerseys are sharp but need a  touch more color. Blue numbers would be amazing on the front lower left side.

The use of less piping makes a clean look reminiscent of the As Dodgers Cardinals and Indians except none of those teams use black wordmarks so their primary colors pop better. I would love to see the home white wordmark change to blue but I see why it wont happen as the theme is darkness and nightlife so in that case they backed themselves into a corner and forced the wordmark to have to be black. 

I really can’t believe they went with a black wordmark on a black jersey. I loved our last 2 black jerseys but this one is meh. 

I think the jerseys will look great.   Those colors stand out.  Just like the orange outline on Giants and the Yellow on Pirates our black Miami script will look awesome. I’m not worried about it 

Hadn't thought of those two teams. Good point. 

I think that blue jersey is a game alt not a BP. BP jerseys have silly armpits and stripes and shit. Last year everyone wore 3/4 length sleeves that were standard issue leaguewide.  Those are normally released leading into spring training with ST hats and BP hats.  Side note I think that Nationals release today was BS for this reason.  The league announces ST hats all at once