Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

SilverBullet

Clearly the artwork they're using is wrong.

I think I'll just send them both back (I hadn't mailed the first one yet in the event I had to send the second too).  I know it's a small detail, but it's going to bother me, and I can't unsee it.

Fair enough. You can always order it again in future if they figure it out anyway.

Fair enough. You can always order it again in future if they figure it out anyway.

Yeah, and I didn't get it on discount, so not like I'm missing out on anything.  I did consider going back to the actual team store at the park to see if they have a correct version, but haven't had a chance to yet.

Someone should alert them to this issue. Part of me feels like we're the only Marlins die hard fans who would notice this mistake.

I tried to explain to whomever I talked to (via the live chat feature) when trying to return the first shirt, but they were just like "ok, sorry to hear that, here's what you need to do."   Not really concerned about how it was wrong.

I agree that we're probably the only ones to notice.  I don't know how to contact anyone higher up than a live chat person to explain the error, as I feel like it's not going to go beyond that person that there's an issue.

I tried to explain to whomever I talked to (via the live chat feature) when trying to return the first shirt, but they were just like "ok, sorry to hear that, here's what you need to do."   Not really concerned about how it was wrong.

I agree that we're probably the only ones to notice.  I don't know how to contact anyone higher up than a live chat person to explain the error, as I feel like it's not going to go beyond that person that there's an issue.

Yea that's an issue about the people who do regulat customer service. I'd argue it's a major issue from a team perspective. Like seriously what if Jeter realized this? He might demand new shirts be sent to everyone who got the wrong designs. It's an issue as far as incorrect branding and marketing. I know it's just a piece of drop shadow but I also know that there are legal issues in place with this stuff. The style guide... merchandise cannot incorrectly represent team logos and colors etc etc. Majestic is a big enough company that this shouldn't be happening. 

Yea that's an issue about the people who do regulat customer service. I'd argue it's a major issue from a team perspective. Like seriously what if Jeter realized this? He might demand new shirts be sent to everyone who got the wrong designs. It's an issue as far as incorrect branding and marketing. I know it's just a piece of drop shadow but I also know that there are legal issues in place with this stuff. The style guide... merchandise cannot incorrectly represent team logos and colors etc etc. Majestic is a big enough company that this shouldn't be happening. 

Beyond that/perhaps worse, they'll probably get the ones I'm sending back, and look at it and think "what's wrong with it?"

Clearly the artwork they're using is wrong.

I think I'll just send them both back (I hadn't mailed the first one yet in the event I had to send the second too).  I know it's a small detail, but it's going to bother me, and I can't unsee it.

Don't send both in the same bag, call and complain and keep them both.

If you send them both they might mistake it as having one, or not have the order information for both and they'll never refund everything.

I'd call and complain and tell them what type of BS is it, it's a gift and it's garbage.

Then tell the the shirt sucks too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.