Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

SilverBullet

Lids is a shit show. Tried to place the discounted order over the phone like their twitter account told me to. Ratchet operators had no idea what I was talking about saying that the jersey was always $100.00 (basically yeah they were never suppose to be discounted) anywho they had no choice but to refund me the 35% back. And place the order. 

Lids is a shit show. Tried to place the discounted order over the phone like their twitter account told me to. Ratchet operators had no idea what I was talking about saying that the jersey was always $100.00 (basically yeah they were never suppose to be discounted) anywho they had no choice but to refund me the 35% back. And place the order. 

Just a terribly run business.

My best friend ordered a jersey with the 35% discount from Lids... he got the jersey with the discount and it shipped immediately without any delays or problems of any kind.

It seems to me that to have a problem with Lids you are required to be a member of marlinsbaseball.com. 

So there is a mole here.  Who are the suspects?  

Final update of my Lids debacle.  The jersey arrived today and even though the slip that was included didn't show the discount, when I checked my bank account, they had only charged me the discounted price.

Hopefully that means there will be some good news for anyone else who's had these stupid issues.

Final update of my Lids debacle.  The jersey arrived today and even though the slip that was included didn't show the discount, when I checked my bank account, they had only charged me the discounted price.

I had this same thing. The discount only showed in my confirmation email and, most importantly in my bank account. 

I emailed Lids on Dec 5th to ask why 2 of my items were cancelled. They just answered me back this morning, half way apologizing for an unusually high volume of orders and issues, even though the original automated email response said they'd answer within 48 hrs.

Anyways, the person writes that it says all 3 of my items were shipped and delivered. They clearly don't realize that 2 of the items were cancelled. 

Any creative ideas for how I should answer this? 

I wonder if I don't mention the cancellations if they might send me the items thinking I paid for them even though I was only charged for one item?

I emailed Lids on Dec 5th to ask why 2 of my items were cancelled. They just answered me back this morning, half way apologizing for an unusually high volume of orders and issues, even though the original automated email response said they'd answer within 48 hrs.

Anyways, the person writes that it says all 3 of my items were shipped and delivered. They clearly don't realize that 2 of the items were cancelled. 

Any creative ideas for how I should answer this? 

I wonder if I don't mention the cancellations if they might send me the items thinking I paid for them even though I was only charged for one item?

You can always play dumb and say 2/3 of the items didn't show up, and see what they do.

When I logged into the website it shows me that all items were delivered, I only see the cancellation in the email that was sent to me. It's possible they are seeing the same thing.

Interesting.  I know when I ordered the shirt and patch (ordered at the same time) off the mlb shop, it said "some items may ship separately", and the patch came in a few days, and I got delivery confirmation emails, but the the shirt come a week or two later, and "reopened" the delivery notice.  Not saying that's what will happen here, since you got cancellation info, but it sounds like systems are messed up.

Like I said earlier, tell them 2/3 of the items weren't in the delivery and see what they do.

Just received a follow up email from Lids on my original complaint (before I contacted them by phone).  It stated that the jersey was marked as a "missing item", probably due to incorrect on hand counts. They said my account wasn't charged and it would not be shipped at a later date.  If I want to reorder, please do so when the item is back in stock.

Of course, they still won't acknowledge that the item has ALWAYS shown as in stock.  I reordered the day I found out they canceled it and it was fulfilled with no issues.  I had no idea how crappy this company had become. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.