Streaming TV providers

Admin

PS Vue was too expensive for me. I've been using DTVNow since its launch in 2017 it had his hiccups but lately it's been stable before DTVNow had SlingTV. only reason I switched to DTVNow was MLBNetwork 

The DVR sucks. Maybe you don’t use it much?

I still use VCR is that tells you much?

jokes asides you're right I don't use their DVR as often. most of the times if missed a show i would watch it on-demand from their Library or directly from the network

Yeah that was my main issue with it. The DVR sucks and I need a reliable DVR. It would either not record a show at all or record a different show I didn't ask it to record.

I use YouTubeTV. I have zero complaints about it. I absolutely love it.

The only concern for me there is they replace the DVR content with VOD fast I read especially CBS shows. I detest commercials and don't want to be forced to watch them if other services have a DVR that doesn't do that.

Looking at the channels now and it has a good bit more than Hulu Live. Considering it ...

I do like Hulu's on demand library but could probably just get the $9/mo one.

Good thing about all of them is the lack of a contract, can switch back and forth monthly.

Good thing about all of them is the lack of a contract, can switch back and forth monthly.

Indeed.

Although ... Hulu's On Demand stuff is pretty much entirely from the networks they provide. Does YouTube TV also have that? Say for a show on ABC that I'd want to watch.