Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bret Hart

5/18 Fish @ Dodgers

Recommended Posts

Bret Hart    338

I wish our guys find own groove at west coast, hometown of Stanton, Yelich and Gordon.

These are matchups in LA.

Volquez - Ryu
Nicolino - Wood
Straily - Urias
Phelps? - McCarthy

I don't know who's exactly pitched at 4th game. Phelps and Despaigne are only available option we have, so someone will pitch that game definitely. Also Volquez-Ryu matchup will aired on korea terrestrial tv channel. Whoever pitched, Just go Marlins. Statistically, we have been performed well against a left handed starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arpenschplat    902
14 hours ago, Bret Hart said:

I wish our guys find own groove at west coast, hometown of Stanton, Yelich and Gordon.

These are matchups in LA.

Volquez - Ryu
Nicolino - Wood
Straily - Urias
Phelps? - McCarthy

I don't know who's exactly pitched at 4th game. Phelps and Despaigne are only available option we have, so someone will pitch that game definitely. Also Volquez-Ryu matchup will aired on korea terrestrial tv channel. Whoever pitched, Just go Marlins. Statistically, we have been performed well against a left handed starter.

Not to nitpick, but Dee is from Central Florida.  Today's game should be good.  Stanton will start a hot streak this series.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DTrain    597
4 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

I'll be there today and Saturday, maybe Sunday.

 

Maybe a win?

 

Maybe at least a good game?

Lucky guy!

 

you from LA?

 

I was born in Northridge. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SongInTheAir    4,794
16 minutes ago, DTrain said:

Lucky guy!

 

you from LA?

 

I was born in Northridge. 

Nah, I was born and grew up in South Florida, but I moved out here to LA just before I turned 26. Literally everything is better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
el_gmac    1,640
10 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

I'll be there today and Saturday, maybe Sunday.

 

Maybe a win?

 

Maybe at least a good game?

are you wearing underwear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×