Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Kevin Pillar suspended 2 games for homophobic slur

SilverBullet1929    8,671

Awkward situation here because there was clearly no intent to be offensive or hurtful. It was literally a heat of the moment reaction and I think that's very clear. I'd be shocked if anyone comes down on Pillar any harder than this. 

Arpenschplat    902
On 5/18/2017 at 9:07 PM, SilverBullet1929 said:

Awkward situation here because there was clearly no intent to be offensive or hurtful. It was literally a heat of the moment reaction and I think that's very clear. I'd be shocked if anyone comes down on Pillar any harder than this. 

Heat of the moment bigotry.  That's a nice defense.

5 hours ago, Arpenschplat said:

You've never used insulting language at someone in the a moment of anger? I sure have. I think that's pretty normal human behavior. Pillar isn't allowed normal human behavior because his actions can be seen on tv? 

The One    73
6 hours ago, Arpenschplat said:

Liberals have to stop being offended so easily. He didn't mean anything by it, the word can have more than one use. Even some LGBQTIDJEIND+ people said they weren't offended and they knew it wasn't his intent.

Arpenschplat    902
6 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

You've never used insulting language at someone in the a moment of anger? I sure have. I think that's pretty normal human behavior. Pillar isn't allowed normal human behavior because his actions can be seen on tv? 

Insulting and bigoted are two different things.

Arpenschplat    902
6 hours ago, The One said:

Liberals have to stop being offended so easily. He didn't mean anything by it, the word can have more than one use. Even some LGBQTIDJEIND+ people said they weren't offended and they knew it wasn't his intent.

I'm not offended.  I personally couldn't give less of a shit what he said.  There are billions of assholes on the planet.

3 minutes ago, Arpenschplat said:

Insulting and bigoted are two different things.

In this case it's the same thing. Pillar wasn't trying to harm the LBGT community, he was upset at Motte and threw out some strong language. That's it.