Nick Wittgren traded to CLE, Austin Brice claimed from BAL, Isaac Galloway DFA

Basically the next Brad Hand or Andrew Miller. Just letting a quality bullpen arm go due to not being able to identify potential, role and/or worth. I guess I should wait to see what we're getting back, but when the minor leaguer doesn't have a name or is TBD... usually means it's not good. 

I am not willing to cut them any slack even if a trade was potentially in the works which we don't know for sure. It made no sense to DFA Wittgren and risk losing him for essentially nothing. Especially when they ended up DFA'ing Galloway anyway today, he should have been the choice initially probably.

Dumb decision and one I think they will regret.

I am not willing to cut them any slack even if a trade was potentially in the works which we don't know for sure. Unless they had a near guaranteed deal in place, it made no sense to DFA Wittgren and risk losing him for essentially nothing. Especially when they ended up DFA'ing Galloway anyway today, he should have been the choice initially probably.

You forgot the hashtag.  ?

Glad I got jersey assurance from fanatics on my wittgren BP jersey

seriously though I haven’t read through any of this or even thought about the transaction.  Just wanted to say I liked wittgren.  I think there’s a place for him in a good bullpen and I’m sorry he’s gone. 

Does that jersey assurance thing really let u return a jersey if the player gets traded? I feel like that can't be true but I wouldn't be shocked if that's really a thing these days. 

Yeah that's the use of it but it is for only a certain amount of days after purchase and I don't think it is offered for all jerseys.

I am not willing to cut them any slack even if a trade was potentially in the works which we don't know for sure. It made no sense to DFA Wittgren and risk losing him for essentially nothing. Especially when they ended up DFA'ing Galloway anyway today, he should have been the choice initially probably.

Yeah agree completely Galloway should've been the guy going when Walker was signed.

Cheap Jeter likely claimed Austin because the Brice was right. 

No.  Lol.