Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jokersgoon

Marlins Trade Rumors

Recommended Posts

Jokersgoon    1,908

Thread will be for all trade rumors and such throughout the season. 

Koehler drawing interest from - Red Sox, mariners, Balt, and tigers - Heyman & Gammons 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jokersgoon said:

Thread will be for all trade rumors and such throughout the season. 

Koehler drawing interest from - Red Sox, mariners, Balt, and tigers - Heyman & Gammons 

Listening to all the complaints regarding TK one would think he is worseless.  And obviously he is in AAA right now.  But BIG name clubs are looking at him???  What's up with this that others see worth in him and a lot of us don't?  So is he THAT bad or has TK been shagging us OR are there problems in the pitching staff???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rydawg    1,074
43 minutes ago, Fishes on the Pond said:

Listening to all the complaints regarding TK one would think he is worseless.  And obviously he is in AAA right now.  But BIG name clubs are looking at him???  What's up with this that others see worth in him and a lot of us don't?  So is he THAT bad or has TK been shagging us OR are there problems in the pitching staff???

They are probably looking at him as a bullpen piece which is what we should have done a while ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SilverBullet1929    7,979
25 minutes ago, canada-marlin24 said:

Hard to believe this is where we are. 

It really isn't that hard to believe. This roster is so flawed it's not even funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
p    13

TK has been terrible this year but consistent before that. Don't think they want him in the pen as a start. They probably hope he can bounce back and give them some decent starts. They can afford these kind of backup sps while he's been a sure thing in the Marlins rotation. Don't think he will go though. The suitors will probably try to low ball the fish who will get offended and demand the heavens in return. What a horrible season. Trade ramos and phelps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, p said:

TK has been terrible this year but consistent before that. Don't think they want him in the pen as a start. They probably hope he can bounce back and give them some decent starts. They can afford these kind of backup sps while he's been a sure thing in the Marlins rotation. Don't think he will go though. The suitors will probably try to low ball the fish who will get offended and demand the heavens in return. What a horrible season. Trade ramos and phelps.

It would be hard to trade Ramos as his worth this year is undeterminable.  He was terrible last night, and a while back (can't remember what game).  This isn't his fault he can't get in to close when the Marlins aren't in the lead in the 9th inning.  He needs work, teammates!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

It really isn't that hard to believe. This roster is so flawed it's not even funny. 

Lack of depth yes but no one thought it would be this bad, especially the bullpen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×