New Forum Setup?

Is there a new forum setup?  When I went to the home page, it just kept the same Marlins discussion posts there.

I did see a "checkbox" thing on the right to switch forums.  Is that how we're supposed to switch to other sub-forums now?

The subforums didn't get enough love... people post in the main forum all the time but skip the other topics for weeks at a time. It's understandable because the other topics are not Marlins related but in order to highlight them more we've put all the topics together on one page.

We absolutely know it gives an overwhelming first impression but we think it is best for now...

Would love some feedback and/or suggestions!

The subforums didn't get enough love... people post in the main forum all the time but skip the other topics for weeks at a time. It's understandable because the other topics are not Marlins related but in order to highlight them more we've put all the topics together on one page.

We absolutely know it gives an overwhelming first impression but we think it is best for now...

Would love some feedback and/or suggestions!

I like it now that I know how it works.  It was just unexpected and confusing when I clicked the "home" button only to be seeing the same exact page I was on (it left only the Marlins discussion checked initially), until I figured it out, so some sort of post explaining the change would've been/would be nice (though maybe this thread acts as that now).

I know I had that happen - there were threads I posted in, but forgot to check them because they weren't in the main discussion one, and would think about it a week or more later.

The only thing about the new setup is the checkbox thing on the right doesn't have descriptions of what belongs there like before......most are self explanatory (Marlins discussion, game threads, sports), but the "Media guide" and "outfield" are a little less clear as to what belongs there.

My 2 cents at the moment.