Holy crap, Miami New Times wrote a favorable Marlins article

I like it. I hope they make the changes to the ballpark very soon, too [specifically the blue walls and the ivy]. I really want to see how that looks.

Should be soon... they had Monster Jam last weekend and there's no doubt that is a messy event that can leave the field and the ballpark a wreck so they likely purposely waited for that to finish. 

Should be soon... they had Monster Jam last weekend and there's no doubt that is a messy event that can leave the field and the ballpark a wreck so they likely purposely waited for that to finish. 

Cheap Jeter will leave the field in awful shape. A real homefield advantage, though, the other team's players will get injured left and right.

FanJuicer used a polling method that included matching groups of teams and asking fans which logo was "most appealing" and "least appealing." This market research technique quickly gauges customers' interest in a product without asking them to do much thinking or work.

So their determination of whether people like the Marlins logo or not was based upon comparing it to a set of other logos, and which you like more or less?

So you park the Marlins logo next to the Yankees and Cardinals logo and ask "which do you like most?" "which do you like least?"

Obviously those results will be skewed.

So their determination of whether people like the Marlins logo or not was based upon comparing it to a set of other logos, and which you like more or less?

So you park the Marlins logo next to the Yankees and Cardinals logo and ask "which do you like most?" "which do you like least?"

Obviously those results will be skewed.

So they clearly did this as a comparison to other teams logos plus they didn't just ask Marlins fans or even baseball fans, just random people... plus I think the rebrand looks better the more you see it and seeing it in action such as in the spring training pics of the last few weeks. I'm sure if you poll the people in attendance at Opening Day this year you'll get very different results. Oh well. Who cares.