Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

6/18 post game

Recommended Posts

What a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an inning ending double play become a walk-off hit in a FIVE MAN INFIELD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big picture we are 13-7 in our last 20 which represents a massive improvement on the stretch before however these last 2 losses have been frustrating as hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Schnellders said:

Big picture we are 13-7 in our last 20 which represents a massive improvement on the stretch before however these last 2 losses have been frustrating as hell.

Big picture, the team is 30-37 and the season ended a long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been pretty quiet lately on here and just been watching the team without saying much. But again, even when they seem to be playing well and getting back in the picture they shoot themselves in the foot. 

They've had 3 two run leads going into the bottom of the 7th inning in the last week and lost all three games. Even with everything that happened before that, just closing those three games out puts them just 1 game under.500 from being 13 under. It's amazing how just three games makes such a big difference. 

And finally, they just continue to let the Braves step on them. I would feel more comfortable playing the Nationals then the Braves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, canada-marlin24 said:

Been pretty quiet lately on here and just been watching the team without saying much. But again, even when they seem to be playing well and getting back in the picture they shoot themselves in the foot. 

They've had 3 two run leads going into the bottom of the 7th inning in the last week and lost all three games. Even with everything that happened before that, just closing those three games out puts them just 1 game under.500 from being 13 under. It's amazing how just three games makes such a big difference. 

And finally, they just continue to let the Braves step on them. I would feel more comfortable playing the Nationals then the Braves. 

My take exactly. You don't get to take those three blown games back, and in the big picture the diifference it will make is it will give the front office good reason to start unloading sooner rather than latter those it doesn't intend to have on the 2018 roster. Those losses accelerate the loss of any playoff hopes. Merely achieving a winning record for the season is of no interest to this crew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't hold the lead late again.  Coulda been a few games under .500 with a sweep the last 2 games but the bullpen fucks it up again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last two blown lead loss was pretty much on the Mattingly,in the second game of series he pulled Locke in the top of 5th inning when we only trailed by one run,it's not the 7th game of world series that "win or go home",so don't need to pull your SP in that extremely way,in that situation the pitched innings of SP was way more important than to score the tying run in the just the 5th inning,and the added workload of pen in that game also resulted in his decision to give Urena one more inning after he already finished six innings in the next game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Erick said:

Big picture, the team is 30-37 and the season ended a long time ago.

Same picture, they're 7 games under 500 after at one point being 13 games under 500. The offense is strong and the pitching has improved despite some rough moments.

Translation: they're progressing forward and not backwards and the season isn't even halfway done yet. 

I don't know about you but I'm gonna keep watching. 

You've become such a troll lately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Same picture, they're 7 games under 500 after at one point being 13 games under 500. The offense is strong and the pitching has improved despite some rough moments.

Translation: they're progressing forward and not backwards and the season isn't even halfway done yet. 

I don't know about you but I'm gonna keep watching. 

You've become such a troll lately. 

@SilverBullet1929,do you know where's Admin ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×