2019 MLB Special Event Caps / Jerseys

MLB is doing away w pandering to Memorial Day and created a Armed Forces Day, All Memorial Day stuff won't be sold to the public. Looks like Nick Francona got his wish. Kind of excited for the workout day caps and the Mothers Day one.

Mothers and Fathers Day have Tie Die.

Figured this Warranted it's own thread.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2019/04/12/mlb-unveils-2019-holiday-all-star-caps-and-uniforms/

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I like that they're not doing anything to the jerseys this year.

The camo caps are nice as a fashion cap, might look like shit on the field.

The fathers day caps are garish but the Marlins might look better than most since it emphasizes the blue.

The mothers day cap is fine because it's more simplified than the fathers day one and our logo probably looks good in pink and black.

I like the more humble and simplified approach for Memorial Day. 

The All Star caps are gonna look so bad in action, too many stars in focus. I don't think any all star game should have stars on the caps but having them on the side or the back is way better than this trash in the front. 

The workout caps are an abomination. God awful. What's the point of that design and you can't even make out which team is which.

The 4th of July throwback concept is awesome and most of the caps are great. Its gonna be a weird clash with the jerseys being current design but the caps themselves are a blast. I wish we had the navy crown instead of the red though. And come to think of it didnt we have a cap almost exactly like that one once? 2009 or so? Maybe the crown was red though. 

I like that they're not doing anything to the jerseys this year.

The camo caps are nice as a fashion cap, might look like shit on the field.

The fathers day caps are garish but the Marlins might look better than most since it emphasizes the blue.

The mothers day cap is fine because it's more simplified than the fathers day one and our logo probably looks good in pink and black.

I like the more humble and simplified approach for Memorial Day. 

The All Star caps are gonna look so bad in action, too many stars in focus. I don't think any all star game should have stars on the caps but having them on the side or the back is way better than this trash in the front. 

The workout caps are an abomination. God awful. What's the point of that design and you can't even make out which team is which.

The 4th of July throwback concept is awesome and most of the caps are great. Its gonna be a weird clash with the jerseys being current design but the caps themselves are a blast. I wish we had the navy crown instead of the red though. And come to think of it didnt we have a cap almost exactly like that one once? 2009 or so? Maybe the crown was red though. 

There was one one year when we were still Florida where it was a white cap, navy blue bill, and the F logo with the star/stripes in it and that has by far been my favorite 4th of july hat.  Don't know if that's what you're referring to.  I couldn't find a picture of it.

There was one one year when we were still Florida where it was a white cap, navy blue bill, and the F logo with the star/stripes in it and that has by far been my favorite 4th of july hat.  Don't know if that's what you're referring to.  I couldn't find a picture of it.

I think this is the closest one, basically the same but with a red bill, 2009...

[ATTACH]2872._xfImport[/ATTACH]

image.thumb.png.63787b79d4c3331d68d3ac567ae37d44.png

those father's day hats have to be the ugliest iteration of any hat i've ever seen.  i LOVED the father's day unis from 2 years ago. i still have Phelps' uniform he wore that day (MLB auctions lol)

Are those the dark gray ones with the blue?  I loved those too.