Class A Batting averages...

VirgilCaine

It is funny how people keep saying they only target arms. When they made all the firesale trades last off-season, people kept complaining about how they were targeting only hitters and mostly outfielders and that they need to get some pitching.

Yeah I'm kinda sour that last years 1st rounder is hitting .190 but I seem to recall Carlos Correa hit like shit his first year so gotta hope maturity turns it around in a year or so

Fans these days bust out the "bust" label faster than ever.

Fans these days bust out the "bust" label faster than ever.

Listen Buster, I resemble that remark, but the Marlins track record ain't that great...in fact, it sucks. The big diff between this rebuild and the Cubs and Astros is they had smart, competent people in the front office.

then again most teams allow their prospects a few years to develop, Marlins just rush them and wreck them

But then everyone here is begging for everyone in the minors to be promoted ASAP to give the 2019 Marlins a few more wins. So what should they do, let them develop or rush them? 

I think we have all seen enough of Brinson to be able to fairly label this guy a bust or at the very least, a major disappointment 

He's been a disappointment so far but it is not fair to label him a bust yet. Could definitely end up that way though.

But then everyone here is begging for everyone in the minors to be promoted ASAP to give the 2019 Marlins a few more wins. So what should they do, let them develop or rush them? 

I think we have all seen enough of Brinson to be able to fairly label this guy a bust or at the very least, a major disappointment 

It should have been a red flag when Texas sent him to Milwaukee, but hey, you have to admit he is toolsy.

It doesn't matter, either way the same people will ridicule and cry about the sky falling while giving you stats on former players.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.