Padres calling up Josh Naylor

We don't need reminders of those trades that netted us Cashner, Rodney and Latos (in a roundabout way).  I think the only thing left from that series of mishaps is Guerrero.

The Marlins gave away yet another future Hall of Famer here in Josh Naylor.

Did you know that the Marlins have lost more games than they have won since they traded Josh Naylor?

Thanks a lot Mr Loria.

@SonOfJack, got any milk lying around?

jokes aside, that was one of the fucking dumber trades the Marlins have made in the last decade.

jokes aside, that was one of the fucking dumber trades the Marlins have made in the last decade.

#2 and #6 prospects at the time for Andrew Trashner and Colin Rea. Either Naylor OR Castillo would have been an overpay, we gave both. 

No matter how you slice it, I  was never a fan of this pick, he was ranked in the 50's and then they took him at #12?!? His numbers in the minors have been solid but all things considered I'd much rather have the pitching the Marlins gave away in trades back than this guy.

They've been almost as bad as the Astros were from 2011-2014, I don't think many teams in MLB history sucked that bad 

Absolutely. No denying that. With that said my Astros turned it around to achieve sustained success. Let's see if the Marlins can do that.