Sign in to follow this  
RIP16

9/12 Post Game

RIP16    164

These relievers are like the Larrry, Moe, Curly of the MLB now. Guys like "hey Moe, watch this nyat nyat nyat!" Ka-BAM!! "Uhhh Moe wasn't me"..

RIP16    164
7 minutes ago, JTRiddlesMom said:

This team is like a comedy sitcom now. 

Yea its embarrassing. If they were fighting for a top draft pick I could kind of see what they're trying to do. At least Peters is earning points for a spot on the roster next year.

JTRiddlesMom    82
8 hours ago, RIP16 said:

If they were fighting for a top draft pick I could kind of see what they're trying to do.

I don't like when this is said. An organization can tank a season as the Astros and Phillies have done before but the players are never tanking a season for a top draft pick. Did you see the frustration in Stanton's face the last 6 innings? He wasn't fighting for a draft pick, he was dying to win that game. Please don't imply they were trying to lose on purpose. 

taiwanmarlin    789
2 hours ago, JTRiddlesMom said:

I don't like when this is said. An organization can tank a season as the Astros and Phillies have done before but the players are never tanking a season for a top draft pick. Did you see the frustration in Stanton's face the last 6 innings? He wasn't fighting for a draft pick, he was dying to win that game. Please don't imply they were trying to lose on purpose. 

Players at least would fighting for the "money",so that's why they wouldn't make bad performance on purpose…

RIP16    164
10 hours ago, JTRiddlesMom said:

You are right I was frustrated but not nearly as heated as Stanton was and could only fathom watching relievers get lit up like that as being done on purpose. One after the other reliever. I apolgize.