Victor Victor Mesa

Erick

I haven’t given his stats a look.  But I did go to a Hammerheads game this year in which he played.  On that particular day he looked good.  It’s hard to say with him because I think this year is all about getting him back into the swing of things after having not played for so long 

I have seen him play live a handful of times this year, most recently on a 3-game stretch in Ft Myers. Best case scenario a 4/5th outfielder who is a defensive replacement. Absolutely no bat. This was $5M dumped for PR. Wish I had that type of fun money. 

Victor victor is also showing why we gave him all that money.  Naturally he was going to have a slow start as it was over a year since he saw live pitching.  Every time i look at his box score lately im seeing hits runs and stolen bases.  He will be a perfect leadoff guy 4 us. 

I have seen him play live a handful of times this year, most recently on a 3-game stretch in Ft Myers. Best case scenario a 4/5th outfielder who is a defensive replacement. Absolutely no bat. This was $5M dumped for PR. Wish I had that type of fun money. 

I can't wait for your third scouting report on him!

• 2 weeks later...