Sign in to follow this  
FutureGM

Chen Done for 2017 and 2018?

Don Mattingly seems worried that Wei-Yin Chen is going to need surgery for his partial UCL tear and would miss all of 2018 after missing most of this year. Another great Marlins FA pitching signing!

• Like 1

I called this shit. He was stalling to get 2 years off minimum instead of 1. His contract should be void if he knew he needed surgery and knowingly put it off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Should I be ashamed of be a Taiwanese now !?

No he should be ashamed for robbing the Marlins. But his agent is a genius if this was the plan the whole time. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RIP16 said:

No he should be ashamed for robbing the Marlins. But his agent is a genius if this was the plan the whole time. 

His agent wouldn't be a genius without the help from Mike Hill…

• Like 2

Chen doesn't even pitch lol when does he get hurt? I feel like this idiot goes home and just hits his elbow with a hammer every so often. I'm sick of this guy. More than a bust, a total joke. Screw him. 

6 hours ago, RIP16 said:

I get the feeling it was the plan, and Mike Hill should be made to account for it. But of course, Loria gave him a pass on it.....Hill HAS to know stuff on Loria. Only way this makes sense

• Like 1