Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrAndMrsFish

Sale is done; votes are in

Recommended Posts

Let me be clear. I think Jeter will be good, but I don't understand why he had to come out and pretty much admit the team will be gutted. He could have maybe gave assurance that they would like Stanton to stay and do every thing in power to keep him despite the budget changes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DTrain said:

LORIA IS GONE: ALL MARLINS FANS STILL SAD

I will only be sad if Stanton is gone. And if they trade someone like Yelich to rid themselves of Prado or Gordon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DTrain said:

lololololololololol

 

No, there’s just like 11 people in the thread who are voicing their displeasure with the direction the new ownership is taking before they’ve even introduced themselves via a presser. 

Way to change your argument... You said people were whining that Loria is selling. They are not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RIP16 said:

Let me be clear. I think Jeter will be good, but I don't understand why he had to come out and pretty much admit the team will be gutted. He could have maybe gave assurance that they would like Stanton to stay and do every thing in power to keep him despite the budget changes. 

Jeter hasn't said a word about anything. He hasn't even said he was buying the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they go for the full rebuild,than I think the "game thread" was no more needed in the next three to five seasons,nobody would cares about the game when over two-thirds of those were "LOSE".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Jeter hasn't said a word about anything. He hasn't even said he was buying the team. 

Exactly.  Everyone seems to have has this impression of the this group when they haven't said a single word yet about anything.  In the next few days, they'll have a press conference and I'm sure they will lay out their vision of the team.  May as well at least hear them out before deciding they are the second coming of Jeffrey Loria.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taiwanmarlin said:

If they go for the full rebuild,than I think the "game thread" was no more needed in the next three to five seasons,nobody would cares about the game when over two-thirds of those were "LOSE".

We have lost the majority of our games for the last 8 seasons including a 100 loss season in 2013 and we still care. I don't know about you but the majority of us are very good fans all things considered. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...