Sign in to follow this  
MrAndMrsFish

Sale is done; votes are in

Too late for the petition. Thought we would have a week. Guess not. If what's been said is true, and my sources say it is, I'm not sure what I'll do but attending games won't be in the cards. Not interested in watching minor league baseball. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

We have lost the majority of our games for the last 8 seasons including a 100 loss season in 2013 and we still care. I don't know about you but the majority of us are very good fans all things considered. 

I know you're a PERFECT fan but at least let me know would you felt ANGRY or not if something like that happened.

53 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I know you're a PERFECT fan but at least let me know would you felt ANGRY or not if something like that happened.

I never said I was a perfect fan... yes I would be angry if we had a fire sale and stunk it up again... but you said we should stop discussing and following the team and that's not gonna happen. 

20 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Sold to Jorge Mas as a consolation prize. 

Mas got himself a virgin?

jTYvp7h.gif

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fishes on the Pond said:

Any word who came up with $ for sale to be finalized? The last I heard they were short 

Then it was most likely Samson. 

13 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Wonder when we will get a press conference with the new owners with some info on the direction they will take.

If its not tomorrow, which I highly doubt it will be, then I'd actually imagine it would have to wait until after the World Series concludes. 

On 9/27/2017 at 6:53 PM, NewMiggy said:

jeter one of best short stop maybe can be one of best owner, we need to see,

Most overrated player in the history of mankind

he makes a couple of great plays and all of a sudden he's the best. No, its just he played for the Yankees. I can name million other just as good if not better 3rd basemen / shortstop players.