Tyler Skaggs passes away

Admin

yessir. the amount of them in his system almost seems suicidal in my estimation - especially coupled with the alcohol. 

Usually in these cases, the victim did not know about the presence of the fentanyl. Drugs like heroin, cocaine, and oxy have been getting "cut" with fentanyl lately, leading to an absolute epidemic of overdoses among people who do a "normal" amount of the drugs they've done before. I don't know if it's the case with Skaggs, but lots of people have overdosed while doing an amount of a drug that they have done many times before. Fentanyl is 1000x more powerful than morphine, so even a tiny bit of it is enough to cause an overdose, even more so if the user is unaware of its presence in their usual drug of choice. 

Usually in these cases, the victim did not know about the presence of the fentanyl. Drugs like heroin, cocaine, and oxy have been getting "cut" with fentanyl lately, leading to an absolute epidemic of overdoses among people who do a "normal" amount of the drugs they've done before. I don't know if it's the case with Skaggs, but lots of people have overdosed while doing an amount of a drug that they have done many times before. Fentanyl is 1000x more powerful than morphine, so even a tiny bit of it is enough to cause an overdose, even more so if the user is unaware of its presence in their usual drug of choice. 

This is scarily informative. 

• 1 month later...