Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Stanton traded to Yankees for Castro, Guzman and Devers

6 minutes ago, EricOwens! said:

By the time both of their careers are done it'll be very hard to determine who was better

Maybe, but Stanton will never hit for a high enough batting average to be as good as Cabrera in my opinion.  Stanton does obviously have much more power.   We'll see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Fuck I live on a planet full of idiots.

All of you who hate Jeter rebuilding this team are part of the same people who have bitched for 14 years that this team sucks and now you don't want them to try and fix the problem. Glad you all enjoy not making the playoffs every season. 

It's unbelievable. 

it's necessary but I like bitch about everything anyways

All of those that are done with this team. Do yourself the favor and log off right now and quit posting. Go back to lurking like you were before and trashing the Marlins. This needed to be done and those you think it wasn't are delusional. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Fuck I live on a planet full of idiots.

All of you who hate Jeter rebuilding this team are part of the same people who have bitched for 14 years that this team sucks and now you don't want them to try and fix the problem. Glad you all enjoy not making the playoffs every season. 

It's unbelievable. 

exactly.  we havent had a winning team since 2009, are losing millions, and have no farm system and people are acting like this team isnt doing to right thing by completely rebuilding and startign from scratch.  Im glad the front office is doing this and isnt listening to fans who arent coming out to the ballpark anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fish20 said:

just someone who understands business and especially the business of baseball and what it takes to build an actual consistent winning team and franchise.

Because you've done it before?

• Like 1

so,the yankees are getting Stanton for $26m/year, less than he probably would have gotten as a FA, for a major league player they wanted to move and a couple of prospects. what a fucking trade for cashman

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Das Texan said:

ok?   by .1 WAR in 2017.  Big deal.

I’m just saying, you made it seem like Castro is an overpaid bum that no other team would take. 

5 minutes ago, EricOwens! said:

By the time both of their careers are done it'll be very hard to determine who was better

wont be close.

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

Because you've done it before?

because i can see how the best teams in baseball do it, and it is nothing like how the marlins have been doing it for going on 15 years now and especially the last 5 or 6 years of ignoring the draft and IFA and in turn having a terrible farm system which in turn leads to spending huge sums of free agent money on average players like Prado, Volquez, Chen, Ziegler, and Tazawa.