• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Predict the Opening Day 25-Man Roster

1 hour ago, Entendu said:

I was just looking at a few of the Marlins first round picks that we've traded.

Moran's looking serviceable in Pittsburgh and Naylor's crushing AA. What a joke of an organization. Makes me not want to give Mike Hill a chance to prove that he's an idiot all by himself and without Loria.

So much talent given away for so little in return.  Heaney, Barnes, Francis Martes, Desclafani, Paddack, Marisnick, Kike, Trevor Williams, on top of many others.

3 hours ago, fish20 said:

So much talent given away for so little in return.  Heaney, Barnes, Francis Martes, Desclafani, Paddack, Marisnick, Kike, Trevor Williams, on top of many others.

Maybe this team should stop trading any player away from now on.

9 hours ago, Entendu said:

I was just looking at a few of the Marlins first round picks that we've traded.

Moran's looking serviceable in Pittsburgh and Naylor's crushing AA. What a joke of an organization. Makes me not want to give Mike Hill a chance to prove that he's an idiot all by himself and without Loria.

While I get what you're saying, you're also saying that they've drafted well but it's trading the players away so soon and for nothing that's been the problem... So maybe they continue to draft well but Jeter and Denbo change the narrative of trading away and in that sense it keeps Hill in check? 

If Loria requested the trades of Moran and Naylor and Jeter and Denbo don't think the way Loria did then it already makes Mike Hill "better." 

Great point @SilverBullet1929

This website is funny. They constantly say Hill is terrible at drafting and then bitch and moan about every prospect that is traded away.