Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Predict the Opening Day 25-Man Roster

31 minutes ago, MarlinsLou said:

It would be pretty epic for the team to blow a year of service time on both Brinson and Alcantara for a magic 6-7 week run in a 95+ loss year April-Mid May 2018.

Yeah I was thinking about this. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna put Alcantara on the Opening Day roster but Brinson is seemingly pencilled in for the CF spot on Opening day.... do we really want that? Seems like a horrible idea. 

ya brinson is almost assuredly gonna be on the opening day roster.  Alcantara i doubt.  Anderson will as well.

18 hours ago, MarlinsLou said:

It would be pretty epic for the team to blow a year of service time on both Brinson and Alcantara for a magic 6-7 week run in a 95+ loss year April-Mid May 2018.

It would be embarrassing and a sign of dumb baseball culture continuing in Miami. 

14 minutes ago, Retro_Marlins25 said:

Crowded outfield = changes.Bour moved to 3rd and Harrison to 1B, Rojas to bench

You know this is real life and not a video game right?

40 minutes ago, Retro_Marlins25 said:

C - Realmuto
1B - Harrison
2B - Castro
SS - Deitrich
3B - Bour
LF - Brinson
CF - Maybin
RF -Sierra

not only is bour not a 3rd baseman but it is beyond stupid to have both brinson and sierra in the big leagues and have neither of them play center even if they stupidly do put them on the roster and harrison hasnt played above single A ball.

23 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

You know this is real life and not a video game right?

And while I know what you meant I hate this cliche more and more because baseball video games now don't even allow these fantasy moves, at least now without serious editing. If you put Bour on 3B in MLB The Show he's gonna make errors virtually every inning. Just giving some credit to these video games that are taking stuff like this into account more. 

9 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

And while I know what you meant I hate this cliche more and more because baseball video games now don't even allow these fantasy moves, at least now without serious editing. If you put Bour on 3B in MLB The Show he's gonna make errors virtually every inning. Just giving some credit to these video games that are taking stuff like this into account more. 

I thought of that as I was posting it but went with it anyway cause I couldn't think of a better one.

11 minutes ago, fish20 said:

not only is bour not a 3rd baseman but it is beyond stupid to have both brinson and sierra in the big leagues and have neither of them play center even if they stupidly do put them on the roster and harrison hasnt played above single A ball.

I was so focused on Bour I missed those. Wow.