Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet1929

Captain's Camp

I like that a lot.  Is that the wrong link though because im not seeing anything about the captains camp in there.

18 minutes ago, fish20 said:

I like that a lot.  Is that the wrong link though because im not seeing anything about the captains camp in there.

Thanks. Fixing it now. 

I love this and it should be seen by more eyes. Strange how Barry Jackson, ESPN and the likes aren't pumping this story quite as hard as the sea creature and Billy the Marlin ones.

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I love this and it should be seen by more eyes. Strange how Barry Jackson, ESPN and the likes aren't pumping this story quite as hard as the sea creature and Billy the Marlin ones.

Don't forget Joel Sherman. 

It's called biased journalism. Selective reporting. Sticking to their personal agenda. Only reporting what fits their narrative. Drinking the haterade. 

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

Only local media individuals who actually provide both sides are: manso, Mish, frisaro, healey, and Spencer. 

9 minutes ago, Jokersgoon said:

Only local media individuals who actually provide both sides are: manso, Mish, frisaro, healey, and Spencer. 

Maybe Heyman? He's not necessarily local only but he's based in Miami and reports on the Marlins a lot and gives both sides of the story pretty much always and has said both positives and negatives and has given Jeter praise and the benefit of the doubt when appropriate. 

14 minutes ago, Jokersgoon said:

Mish gets a lot of crap on the boards but he has been pretty accurate lately.

Frisaro is alway late to the party so no love for that douche bag. Spencer is cool tho.

17 minutes ago, CYmarlins said:

Mish gets a lot of crap on the boards but he has been pretty accurate lately.

Frisaro is alway late to the party so no love for that douche bag. Spencer is cool tho.

Mish has proven himself more and more reliable. The thing that got him some heat on here was, if I remember correctly, when he was the only guy who ever reported Jose Fernandez being some kind of clubhouse problem and the Marlins wanting to trade him because of that. Looking back it was just Jose being the kid he was but not much more than that.