Retired Numbers

FishFan95

The Curse of Carl, not a winning record since the unretirement of #5, that and shitty baseball but yeah they should re-retire it. Also if there was a number worthy of retirement for the Marlins I would do a two-fer with #19 for Niner and Lowell.

As for Whitaker he was good and all but I don't see the necessity to retire his number.

Also if there was a number worthy of retirement for the Marlins I would do a two-fer with #19 for Niner and Lowell.

Other than #19, the only two numbers that make sense to retire would be #1 for Luis Castillo and #23 for Charles Johnson. Castillo was the only player to play at least 10 season for the Marlins and he holds a number of team batting records. Also Castillo along with Conine are the only players from both championship seasons. Johnson, a University of Miami product, was the Marlins 1st ever draft pick, won a number of Gold Gloves, was a team leader during the 1st title run, and caught the first 3 no-hitters in team history.

• Like 1