MLB The Show 20

Admin

Digital is tempting but I hate spending 100 for one game.

I'll probably end up doing the pre-order rather soon but we'll see what happens. Work is up and down with being super busy and I've hardly touched any of my games lately. Anything with The Show lately has been me doing a silly Road to the Show with maxed out sliders on Beginner.

Just started second year, debuted in AAA, went 25 for 26 in my first series (five games) with 18 homers, 2 doubles, and 5 triples. It was silly.

Yeah if it’s unlimited I’ll probably go mvp. If it’s limited I have to think it over more.

Looks like it's unlimited. I found where I thought it said it was limited and I definitely misread it. It says you get two daily cards as well two pennants towards the free pack so instead of needing nine logins for a free pack you'll get there in 4 and a half logins. No specific mention of it being unlimited but it doesn't say there is a limit as I thought.

• Like 1

Looks like it's unlimited. I found where I thought it said it was limited and I definitely misread it. It says you get two daily cards as well two pennants towards the free pack so instead of needing nine logins for a free pack you'll get there in 4 and a half logins. No specific mention of it being unlimited but it doesn't say there is a limit as I thought.

Looks like I’m going MVP. Thanks for checking.

• 2 months later...

I've gotten MLB the Show since MLB 99. Love it, it's a solid game, one thing I always looked forward to was the game coming out right before or right as Spring Training started. Ever since it went to PS4 it hasn't launched since right before Opening Day or the first year it went PS4 it launched in May.

They have had plenty of time to promote this game fix some stuff why not launch it last week of February?

I'll be getting the Stanard version only. If it was a Marlins player I'd get the MVP edition.

Exciting but bittersweet for me, I've been saying this for years but I think I'm finally done buying video games. Just never get the time to really play anymore, they collect dust and become a waste of money even though I love playing the right games still.

giphy.gif

• Like 1