MLB The Show 20

Yeah but you gotta be real lucky to get him if you want him for DD.

No, he's part of the choice pack at the beginning with MVP or Digi Deluxe. You can get his rookie card immediately.

Don't assume ❤

His 99 overall however will be much more difficult I am sure.

No, he's part of the choice pack at the beginning with MVP or Digi Deluxe. You can get his rookie card immediately.

Don't assume ❤

His 99 overall however will be much more difficult I am sure.

Sweet, the people on the MLB The Show reddit made it sound like luck. I guess they were referring to the 99.

I want this card. I am trying to collect former Marlins to make an All-Marlins team this year. We are going to wear uniforms that mix the Florida and Miami Marlins.

I did that last year as my alternate DD squad to rack up team affinity points. It was quite fun.

2003 Juan Pierre made the game this year... very interesting attributes, insane contact, bunting, and base running numbers but nonexistent power and a horrible throwing arm despite good defense.

[ATTACH=full]3503[/ATTACH]

I think the "PRIME" cards actually span the best three to five years of their career, not just one. So this card may be his entire original Marlins tenure.