Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Dimelo, Miami

So here's the Marlins campaign to listen to the fans more... there is a survey in this email that you all need to fill out... all of you. Seriously, go do it, now.

Also they'll be asking various questions periodically through social media and other platforms. Today's question is whether or not the home jerseys should say Miami or Marlins, which shows a uniform overhaul down the line, though probably too late to happen in 2019.

And according to the email at the ballpark this year there will be booths where fans can go in and leave 30 second video testimonials that the organization will watch. This sounds great because I'm sure having it at the ballpark fans will giving testimonials about anything from a shitty pitcher blowing a lead to a customer service problem at concessions. This could be a very useful tool for all problems big or small.

The pic below is just a screenshot from the email I got but I strongly urge all of you to read it and type in the link and do the complete survey as well as keep up with the social media surveys. 

Let your voice be heard! We have many opinions on here let them hear it, make it count!

Loria never did this as direct as this, let's use it. Also, nice to see Jeter doesn't care about what the fans think and is only here to make a profit.

Here's the survey link... 

https://www.mlb.com/marlins/fans/dimelo?partnerId=ed-12346884-1059033043

Screenshot_20180313-165820.jpg

I am guessing we are seeing some of the first work from the Warriors' honcho we brought in, I like this very much. I am doing the survey now.

I hope to God that when they rebrand this team, they'll use traditional-looking fonts. I've always loved the simple Boston and New York shirts that the Red Sox and Yankees put out. It's so traditional.

2 minutes ago, Entendu said:

I hope to God that when they rebrand this team, they'll use traditional-looking fonts. I've always loved the simple Boston and New York shirts that the Red Sox and Yankees put out. It's so traditional.

GO PUT THAT IN THE SURVEY BRAH 

Just now, SilverBullet1929 said:

GO PUT THAT IN THE SURVEY BRAH 

Do it for me

I won't name names, but those out there who criticize every decision will definitely be thinking this:

"Just lip service, not like he'll take any of these surveys into consideration. Jeter only cares about his bank account and not the fans."

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

I won't name names, but those out there who criticize every decision will definitely be thinking this:

"Just lip service, not like he'll take any of these surveys into consideration. Jeter only cares about his bank account and not the fans."

Yea I can't believe Jeter is wasting time and money setting up these fake surveys and fake testimonial booths too. 

Just now, SilverBullet1929 said:

Yea I can't believe Jeter is wasting time and money setting up these fake surveys and fake testimonial booths too. 

At least he's starting this up at the beginning of the season and not a few weeks into it to save on service time.

I really love the testimonials. There's so many possibilities. MarlinsLou can go in there and bitch about service time. Penguino can go in there and ask why Starlin Castro is still here. I can go in there and chew out Barry Jackson when he triggers me.